Tuesday 30 September 2014

Mac Plumful Lipstick Review

I first heard about mac's plumful lipstick after watching YouTube videos and I instantly had to get it. After urming and ering about the price I finally decided to purchase it and I'm so glad I did. Plumful is a lovely sweet rosy plumy pink colour and is definitely my favourite lipstick I own, as it is extremely wearable for day time. I really like the lustre formulas as they're really hydrating and moisturising on my lips, especially for the winter months. I would say plumful isn't as pigmented as other mac lipsticks I have and isn't very longlasting but that is to be expected from a lustre finish. It can be built up and leaves the most gorgeous glossy and creamy finish. I find plumful looks different on everyone but suits all skin tones, I would definitely recommend getting this lipstick if you haven't already got it. 

Thanks for reading
Alice x


No comments:

Post a Comment