Tuesday 25 November 2014

Mac Dollymix Blusher Review

When it comes to duty free I normally go a bit mad and purchase everything in sight, Dollymix blusher was one of the many things I picked up when I was last at the airport. Dollymix is a pink rosy blush that blends out amazingly, giving the most beautiful natural glow to the cheeks. In the pan it's a hot pink so could seem intimidating to some, however I wouldn't say it is as pigmented as other Mac blushes I have tried, but it can be quite intense when built up. It does have a shimmer running through it, personally I prefer shimmer blushes so I don't have a problem with it but if you prefer a matte finish I would say this blush isn't for you. I normally apply it with a real techniques blush brush and they work great together. I wear Dollymix on a day to day basis and would highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it before.

Thanks for reading 
Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment