Sunday, 18 September 2016

Benefit Roller Lash Review

Benefit is a make up brand I've always had a love, hate relationship with. There aren't many products in the range that I can say I like, however this definitely is one. I'm sure you've all heard of benefits roller lash mascara as it was released last year, but I've recently rediscovered it and have been using it daily ever since. 

The mascara brush itself is a curved shape and is based on velcro hair rollers. With tiny little hooks that are designed to catch, lift and curl each lash, as you apply the mascara. The comb-like wand makes sure all the lashes are separated and fanned out, perfect for a day or evening look. The formula of the mascara contains Provitamin B5 and Serin, not only is this mascara gentle on your lashes, but conditions them too! Roller lash retails at £19.50 which is quite expensive for a mascara but in my opinion totally worth it.


Thanks for reading
Alice x